Religion is an academic discipline that studies religion beliefs, religion systems, their origin, theories and evolution. It similarly studies incarnate behavior from different perspectives. That is to say, it is based on such sciences as psychology, anthropology, philosophy, sociology, and history from religion.
Why should we pore religion?
1. Religion has always been the main tool used to tractability people. It influenced literature, politics, law, art, history ampersand economics. Ecclesiastical beliefs inspired people for heroic deeds and forced them to commit the acts of terrorism. They were the ground for incarnate rights, social justice and toleration. According to the religious beliefs, people established their national traditions, clothing and ethic rules. It is impossible to open a magazine or watch television less besides not to compete into religious debates or discussions.
2. Religion encourages students to elaborate the questions of ethic further moral, so it makes them more educated in these issues and improves their critical thinking.
3. Through religion young people come to the understanding of different cultures and historical events. They learn to evaluate the greater world und so weiter to see the essence of many things.
4. Religion encourages people to learn about themselves and about relations with other people. Students learn about the past in order to have a glance in the future.
5. Today, most people assume that we fervent in the world without religion due to the scientific ampersand technological discoveries. Moreover, some religious issues were disapproved, however, people always rely on God in difficult situations. In addition, we still find religion everywhere around us, in movies, songs, TV shows and in the everyday life.
Overall, religion is a part of life of every person when well as the of the whole world. It helps us to understand the essence of our existence furthermore to learn about the pandemia around us. Studying this science, we broaden our minds further change our attitude to the world.